Terms of Service
Sideslip Software currently provides Android based Assistance Software Solutions for
VFR and IFR Pilots in the US and parts of Canada. This softwar is accessible via the
Android Market application.
Terms of Servcice are located at this URL (Terms Of Service)
NOTE: this software has not been approved by the FAA for purposes of Navigation,
and therefore is not to be used as such.
- This product allows a Pilot and any other Weather enthusiast to view both current
weather conditions as well access to FAA and NOAA weather information for Pilots.
(METAR's/TAF's, Radar, Icing, Turbulence, Surface Charts,
Satellite and more). This software also enables access to both D-TPP /
Approach charts / IFR Enroute and other VFR charts (VFR Sectionals and TAC's).
VFR Sectionals and TAC's do require PilotWxChartJrPlusAccess 2011,
which can be installed for free from the Android Market.
- Much of the access data (charts and weather related information) is cached on your
access device allowing full access to pre-flight cached data while not connected to the
internet. Cached Charts and Weather information is checked and flagged when your
cached data needs updating to have the latest information at your fingertips whether
you're online or somewhere far from an internet connection.
- This application is available from the Anrdoid Market only.
- PilotWxChartJrPlus Access 2011
- This product works in concert with PilotWxChartJr
to give you access to TAC and VFR Sectional data which is supported by a seperate backend
database. This Product does is not a stand alone solution and must be used in
conjunction with PilotWxChartJr. It ensures you have been allocated credentials to
support access to the Sectionals and TAC's. Charts are updated bi-monthly as
the FAA releases new charts.
- This application suppliment is available from the Anrdoid Market only.